Looking for a prayer book so children can lead the Stations... but that still speaks to every member of the family?
You found it! --and our QUANTITY DISCOUNTS make it perfect for parishes, schools, prayer groups, and clubs.
Based on our best-selling audio CD --broadcast worldwide by EWTN, Ave Maria, and other radio networks since 2010):
- Two-in-one "flip" book with English on one side and Spanish on the other
- 64 pages total (32 each language)
- The traditional 14 Stations of the Cross, including the Stabat Mater verse at every Station
- Concluding prayer is the "Prayer before a Crucifix" of St Francis of Assisi
- Introduction and "How to pray the Stations of the Cross"
- Prayers for every Station with artwork to aid in meditation
- Great for children to lead the Stations in a parish, classroom, or family setting
Imprimatur: Most Reverend Peter J. Jugis, J.C.D, Bishop of Charlotte